Sunday, April 10, 2011

Whoops

I accidentally completely stopped posting here. Here goes the update:

1. KK has morphed into that person who sits in the back of the bus station cackling quietly to themselves. I really found today's column odd--she lists a bunch of things with which she clearly disagrees, but makes absolutely no attempt to refute them. Huh?

2. I started a tumblr in a desperate attempt to reclaim my teenagedom

3. Speaking of teenagedom, I want to go on a legitimate road trip. Anybody up for it?

4. I got into another med school yesterday. This is getting SO OLD you guys (no it's not). Besides, 3 out of 5 ain't bad. And it could still turn into 4 out of 5. Fingers crossed for late May.

5. Can somebody help me get accepted to a fraternity? Thanks in advance.

6. Come see my poster this Wednesday. There will be candy, fluorescent images, and even bar graphs. Spread the word. Bring your friends! Don't ask difficult questions.

4 comments:

  1. 1- Can we road trip to Phillips? I'll buy you root beer.

    2- What time is your presentation on Wednesday? I'll be there for mandatory heckling of Amelia's presentation.

    3- Frats. Are you prepared for the closet shift? Being in a frat requires careful warddrobe coordination of upper middle class salaries and the correct amount of ironic absurdism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Yes, obviously. I'll buy you that ice cream that I've owed for like a year. We have to go before I leave for India.

    2- 3 to 4:30, but Amelia is in a different session I think.

    3- See, what's the appropriate level of absurdism? That's why these applications are hard. "Favorite musician/cartoon/personality?" could make it or break it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean I won't be seeing you next year then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. Also I bought Ke$ha tickets for August, soo...kinda have to be here.

    ReplyDelete