Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Confusing

Last week, I scrubbed in on a spine surgery and actually helped the resident with the surgery for a whole hour, a task third-years are only sometimes allowed to do (bragging forever). I even managed to not faint or kill anyone. It was the best thing ever.

Yesterday, I took a quiz and got my lowest score of any med school thing. Is this a wake-up call or something? More studying, less actually-medicine stuff? I'm confused. Back to the books, I guess.

Thoughts, ramblings, and advice welcome, as usual.

2 comments:

  1. "lowest score" is too relative.

    and actually, the the wake-up call is that you should enjoy the weather more. want to run a marathon this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A marathon?! probably not. I have been exercising and enjoying the weather quite regularly, though! I feel stronger. It's weird/awesome.

    You should run the marathon and I will cheer for you.

    ReplyDelete