Sunday, July 31, 2011

Dear reader(s),

I don't think any of you have seen me on one of my weepy days. They happen on occasion and I'm basically just teary the whole day. (Don't try to blame it on ho-mones, it isn't that.) Today I started crying when I thought about the first time Harry received birthday cards, when I read Emma Watson's IMDb page, when I read this article and this blog and when I looked up my new zip code. Today just feels really monumental.

I'm happy and excited for tomorrow. I have a grown-up watch now! I've thought about starting another blog specifically for med school stuff but have abandoned the idea for now. I haven't forgotten about my various promises to write about healthcare reform and all that. It'll happen at some point.

I think Meredith might get kind of freaked out when she realizes just how much Hannah Montana paraphernalia I have.

In sum, I'm not going anywhere. I will continue to type nonsense here (and on twitter, tumblr, facebook, and google+...) and maybe sometimes show my face in public. don't fret.

Happy Harry Potter day,
love,
Tyra

3 comments:

  1. this means we can hang out IRL? can i see your Hannah Montana collection? Should we make sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, duh, and probably. I only know how to make macaroni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarini, have a great first day of medical school! I'm excited to see where you end up in the future, I'm sure you'll be very successful no matter what you do :-). Hope to see you around.

    ReplyDelete