Sunday, August 7, 2011

Since classes start tomorrow and I'm already behind on anatomy, now is the perfect time to start reading two new (for me) comic-type internet things: We are become pals (Joey Comeau fix) and octopus pie (people named Meredith fix).

I don't have internet at the apartment yet, but that will hopefully get sorted out soon, so I can go back to bumming around in one place all day as nature intended. Oh by the way, med school rocks. I was worried that I was setting my expectations too high for the new people I would meet but they are fabulous, quite simply. I didn't even want to roll my eyes at anyone til the third day! There is such a huge variety in people's backgrounds, both in terms of area of study/interest and whether they have worked in healthcare before, and I think that's going to shape our many small-group activities in a really neat way.

A lot more to talk about (anatomy lab! healthcare policy! Ayn Rand!) but it's back to the web-less apartment for now!
exclamation points!

No comments:

Post a Comment