Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday has identity issues.

"I set up a donkey and a camel animal cracker in a 'make-out sesh' configuration. Then took a picture.

Then I ate both of them. I feel like Freud is geekin out right now."

-Anonymous confession. It is TMI Monday after all.

Some years ago a friend gifted me a plastic T-Rex. It is about a foot tall and lives in my bookshelf. Some months ago I bought a plastic T-Rex. It is about a half inch tall and lives on my desk. I am a T-Rex. I am about five feet tall and live in a fort under the dining table. Together, we are a Russian nesting doll.

Toying with the idea of Model Monday? Fifi here lives in the background of my google calendar. It's a pretty high honor.

If this post seems forced, it's because it was written under duress.


No comments:

Post a Comment