Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey so..

I also love harry potter but am having a very hard time caring.

Happy David's birthday and senioritis kick-off day everyone.

Just kidding. I'm a responsible student.

bloop bloop bloop
time to stay up all night writing a paper and cramming for a midterm...sounds about right.

There's not a single exclamation point in the email. I feel like this sort of thing deserves an exclamation point.

This also means I can no longer use "you idiot how will you ever get into med school?" as self-motivation. darn.

...you idiot how will you ever get matched for residency?

(If I start thinking about this too seriously I will start weeping and be completely unproductive. If you are reading this- thank you, thank you, thank you. you are beautiful people. Especially Amelia, you are the light of my life.)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tarini!! I knew you could do it, and I'm sure it feels so good to prove people wrong. Now I get to brag about my amazing friend who got into med school before everyone else did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer: no...you left me, remember?

    Lynn: You are fabulous. Thank you for helping me with interview prep and always listening to my whining. I'm really excited to see how your academic life plays out :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm quite flattered (and confused). :)

    ReplyDelete