Saturday, November 20, 2010

HP7

"I think I have a very gentle crush on Emma Watson." -Dannielle

I don't really know what a "very gentle crush" constitutes, but basically, it should be called Hermione Granger and the Deathly Hallows, amirite?!

Yes, I saw it this morning and no, I did not read the list of side effects on the oral typhoid fever vaccine I took just before leaving...basically I'm really bad at watching movies.

While we're at it, what is with Blair having a feminist moment right when everything was falling into place?

Dear Blair,
I don't need you to be a magical feminist for your career. I don't even know what your career is other than "power". Also, you are barely a sophomore in college. Stop being stupid. Continue being Chuck Bass's girlfriend. You may now resume your Saturday.

Just set Hipster Potter as my background. so real. can't deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment