Saturday, October 2, 2010

#1

This is the part where I become so completely terrified of and paralyzed by my to-do list that I don't do anything. Hello there, first panic attack of the school year. Nice to meet you.

Except it's different this year. I have never been a senior before. I have never been through a major life change--next year, regardless of how everything plays out, I will not be in a normal academic environment.

Planning for this trip is starting to freak me out too. I've never been away from my parents for more than a couple of days. There are basic like skills that I'm becoming painfully aware I lack. I don't want to blame my parents for this. They stopped being my primary sheltering force years ago.

Anyway this probably isn't coherent. I've barely slept in four days and am starting to get sick. whine whine whine etc.

Um, hopefully will get it together before being responsible for keeping a rat alive through cranial surgery on Wednesday.

Also have been notified that my background color or text color needs to change. It will happen at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment