Saturday, October 9, 2010

Harmony, accord, affinity, slashes

Lab-partner-who-is-almost-twice-my-age and I totally have a rapport established.

Poor misguided soul: Humans are overly concerned with profit. harumph.
LPWIATMA: But everything animals do, they do for profit...
LPWIATMA and I, at same time: ...evolutionary profit.

you had to be there. Hilarious.

YOU GUYS. It is Lesbian Saturday and I do not have a cool lesbian for you to learn about. I am trying to stay away from the cliche lesbians i.e. Ellen, Portia, even though they are awesome. So um...feel free to contribute a lesbian.

Also. I have three research projects/papers/presentations all dealing in some way with neural mechanisms of pain (opioid modulation of/the role of glia in/affective side of, respectively). It's getting pretty complicated/insane/exciting/scary. It is pretty cool to have so much independence in these projects but actually have the tools/resources/capacity to do them in a reasonable way (looking at you, 2003/2004).

Last, I have to decapitate Mr. Rat Baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment