Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hustle and cuss

  • Spider solitaire is considerably more difficult than I remembered.
  • A few years ago my mother and I got our noses pierced together. I brought her pictures of puppies to distract her and held her hand. She still screamed. I apparently forgot about her pain tolerance issues when I suggested we get tattoos to celebrate our respective graduations...and she took it seriously. whoops.
  • Hormones get a bad rap. Actually studying endocrinology this year helped me appreciate how important and tightly controlled they are. So, people blaming their actions/mood/behavior on "hormones" make me cringe. Take responsibility for yourself already.
  • The dog is smiling at me. creep.
  • If I had any sort of credibility while cussing it would happen a lot more often. Wait, already have the facial piercings, leather jacket, mysterious scars, and imaginary tattoo. Maybe a motorcycle is key?

No comments:

Post a Comment