Monday, August 9, 2010

Tips

Here are some useful things you can do with dark chocolate m&m's.

1. Mix with peanuts. Pretend they are peanut m&m's.
2. Mix into vanilla yogurt for a colorful, crunchy concoction.
3. Just eat them already.

On the occasion of this, my twentieth blog post (!!), I would like to thank you, reader, for sticking around. One of you is in the eastern hemisphere. One's in the southern hemisphere. One is from Australia, which basically takes care of the remaining quadrant. So could you say this blog is bringing the world together? Yeah, probably. Anyway. Thank you for reading my complaints on the internet, and probably listening to them in real life too. You are a good kid and I'm grateful to count you as a friend. One day I will tell you that outside of cyberspace, and maybe there will even be eye contact.

My favoritest singer accepted my friend request today (yes, this means creeping on her baby pictures). I was almost left inside a locked bus today (again). Are these two events related? I'll leave you to speculate.

6 comments:

  1. Australia is not in the southern hemisphere? Who knew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said quadrant! Australia is in the southeastern quadrant. You are um, right on the equator, but let's call it the southwestern quadrant. And Korea is in the northeastern. See, it works.

    p.s. I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a spontaneous expression of good will I see right there? Don't give me a heart attack, Tarini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not unprecedented. I gave you ice cream once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to ship across state lines...

    "State lines! You're fussing too much about state lines."

    ReplyDelete