Sunday, August 15, 2010

Opinion Exchange

Half of my current tabs are different views on the proposed Islamic cultural center in Manhattan (more on that later, maybe). The other half are different views on Ke$ha's blue lipstick.

That about sums it up.

I don't have the energy to systematically refute every point in Kersten's column today. Maybe I'll write a letter to the editor, though. Hormones even get a mention! Link provided for your own amusement/disgust. Actually, really liking that letter idea.

3 comments:

  1. I really couldn't care less where people build their worshippin' huts: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2010/08/i_dont_care_about_a_mosquecomm.php

    Man, I haven't read the Strib for anything but comics and political cartoons in years, so that Kersten article was an unpleasant surprise. Please write that letter, and post it here when it gets published. Kthx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent it in. We get to find out Sunday if it was worthy of publication. I'll post it here in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yeah, Kersten's a special one. She possibly lives in an alternate reality.

    ReplyDelete