Friday, July 16, 2010

18

I turn 18 in 4 days. Mentally, I've been 18 for some weeks now. This isn't to say I didn't "own it" as a 17-year-old. It was a good year, my first as a real college student. First 4.0 year, since it was almost all science classes, excepting one silly history course and a mandatory study group. I also added a bunch of names to the "People I'm Going to Prove Wrong" list.

Plus: I watched an R-rated movie in the theater.
Minus: I closed my eyes during the yucky parts.

But the real sign I'm all growed up (seriously, I've stopped growing) is having my very own address labels. Still need to learn how to fold letters into three equal sections, though.

By the way. I have to learn blackjack. My mother said so.

Oh, about the title. It's a formula for power. There is aesthetic beauty in physics; it's just difficult to find on exam day.

Remind me to brush up on my Spanish before Peru.

Next post will have more content, maybe.

3 comments:

  1. content is for noobzorz. the trick is to always link to everyone elses content.

    the question is where does content get born?

    in the jesus raptor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Peru? For sure for sure?!
    Practice folding letters by sending me letters! I want to see your address labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really anything for sure about it until we at least have dates and/or plane tickets...but definitely planning to. Plus wrote about it in apps.

    send me your address then dweeb

    ReplyDelete