Monday, July 19, 2010

Crisis

Having a crisis. Don't worry, I'm required to have three per week. It's only Monday. Plenty of time for the other two.

Please let this cell culture not be infected. Not again.

Please let this energy drink not be expired. It's only been in the fridge for two years.

By the way, for the question, "Why have you chosen to apply to NYU?", "Because Gaga went there" is an acceptable answer, right?

Yesterday I learned that you cannot, in fact, get a tan by sitting near a bonfire.

Bye, childhood. You were, uhh. Here's a haiku for you:

Does this mean I can't wear
Hello Kitty anymore?
Must find time machine.

Returning to crisis mode.
Now taking a break from crisis mode. Procrastination mode!

2 comments:

  1. rule 1 for zach: i'm addicted to commenting

    1- because gaga does ANYTHING is the perfect reason to do so as well. your independent thought and feminine prowress will instantly attract yes's to all of your applications.

    2- i thought you were tan already?

    when does asking that question become racist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- You mean I _should_ submit those optional photos of myself with the apps?

    2- Yes, er, it could have made me more tan. Andd it's only racist if i arbitrarily decide it is. So, not racist!

    rule 2 for Tarini: comments feed my ego

    ReplyDelete