Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still coffee and neuroscience

Over - Lindsay Lohan

(I've given up on Miley and needed another hapless starlet to hang my hopes on, so it's back to the Lindsay bandwagon)
(she's only HUMAN you guys)
(and that video is drama. Go on, click on it.)

Speaking of things being over, I have received two rejections and two "silent rejections"...#terminology
One of the schools supposedly gives post-interview decisions on the 23rd of every month. Do you think they'll be working the day before the day before Jesus Day?

Remember when this blog used to be about (read: link to) important things? but now it's just about me. I'm sorry. School does this to me. Also KK takes every other week off, and the things she does write are barely even amusing anymore.

And DADT got repealed and T-Paw is leaving soon so like..what can I even complain about?

Um, two finals left..but like, they happen every few months. I don't know why this surprises people.

No comments:

Post a Comment